Our Lift Truck Service Capabilities Are Second To None!
Holt of California has many maintenance options to fit any budget. Whether you have a large fleet or a single lift, we have the parts and service capabilities to support your business. Here at Holt of California, we offer Full Maintenance Contracts, On or Off-site Lift Truck Repairs, Preventative Maintenance Service, and Operator Training all backed by our Performance Promise to increase the reliability of your machine, new or used.
- Fully equipped service vehicles allow Holt of California to complete over 90% of repairs in the field.
- 24-hour emergency service is available from one of our five conveniently located facilities.
- All of our technicians are factory trained and are kept up to speed with 40+ hours of update and new product training annually.
- We carry $1 Million dollar Haz/Mat insurance for our customers' protection
- Mobile Tire Pressing Capability
- 6 Month warranty on all service we perform
- SOS Oil Sampling capabilities
- Retrofit and re-powers are available for California Air Resources Board (CARB) compliance for both ORD and LSI initiatives.
- We have service capabilities for all Propane, Diesel, and Electric Power Forklifts.
- Ask us about our Fleet Management options. We can work with you on several different service options to keep your fleet in top shape.
- Total Maintenance and Repair Options - Holt of California provides all maintenance and repair at a guaranteed cost per hour for a specified period of time/hours. Repair management and planned component replacement are important elements of this option to lower your costs and increase your productivity and availability. This agreement allows you to concentrate on your business while we manage your equipment.
- Maintenance Best Practices - Low Cost Tips to Keep Your Fleet Healthy
No matter the brand of forklift or material handling equipment, our service department is prepared with the best trained technicians in both the shop and the field to keep you moving. Count on Holt of California, we're here to help support your business and work with you to reduce your overall fleet costs.
Contact us today at 877-373-4100 or request information through our contact page.