Cat DP100N - DP160N
Built with your business in mind, the Cat DP100N-DP160N pneumatic tire lift truck series provides optimum power ad reliability to tackle the toughest material handling applications. Equipped with the high performance Perkins 1204E 4.4L engine, this series offers increased fuel efficiency, reduced emissions and a lower overall operating cost.
- Controlled, yet powerful acceleration maximizes productivity.
- A 13%* increase in fuel efficiency means a better bottom line for your business.
- Twin turbochargers deliver rapid response and a better driving experience.
- Hydrostatic steering minimizes steering effort regardless of speed, providing better control and maneuverability.
- The full-suspension standard vinyl seat allows adjustment in numerous ways o give your operator increased comfort.
- Electronic direction control allows the operator to easily shift between forward and reverse travel without losing contact with the steering wheel, resulting in smooth acceleration and direction changes up to 2.5 mph.
- Fingertip controls located in the armrest provide easy operator access sand control of the lift truck's hydraulic functions with minimal effort, reducing operator fatigue throughout the shift.
- Narrow mast channels with a large window of vision and a low profile counterweight provide good visibility
- Vibration and noise are reduced through the use of:
- Rubber mounted components
- Fully-insulated engine hood
- Helical transmission gears
- Closed wheel wells
*Fuel efficiency increase shown against previous model in preliminary testing. Levels may vary based on application.
- Equipped with the Perkins 1204E engine, built to meet EPA Tier 4 interim standards.
- 500-hour extended service intervals for less maintenance and reduced downtime.
- One-piece steer axle reduces stress on the chassis and allows the truck to perform in rugged environments.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 interim standards. The DPF passively burns off soot in the system on its own, helping to minimize harmful emission levels while the operator continue to work.
- Engine Protection System keeps the lift truck running at peak performance with display-based indicators to notify the operators when vital fluids are low or engine maintenance is required.
- Presence Detection System (PDS) activates whenever the operator does not fasten the seat belt during operation or leaves the normal operating position without activating the parking brake.
|Max. Travel Speed*||mph||19.3||19.9|
|Right Angle Stack*||in.||188||191||195||211||222|