A pallet stacker walkie is a popular forklift style in compact places, and you can get yours today at Holt of California. Look through the models of walkie pallet stackers we have for sale on our website and contact Holt of California today to learn more about our offerings.
Our Walkie Pallet Stackers for Sale
A walk-behind — or "walkie" — pallet stacker is a kind of lift truck in which the operator is situated behind the lifting mechanism. Like a standard forklift, this machine has a mast with forks in the front to lift and transport pallets across short distances. It is controlled by the tiller — the arm or handle mechanism with the control buttons — that allows the operator to lift and move the mechanism back and forth.
Electric walkie pallet stackers are available in a few different models:
- Walkie straddle stacker: Straddled legs to distribute load weight and surround pallets
- Walkie reach stacker: Pantographic mast to reach for pallets
- Ride-on walkie stacker: Platform at the back allows the operator to ride on the equipment during operation
- Counterbalance walkie stacker: Counterbalanced weight to distribute load weight
- Standard walkie stacker: Legs under the forks distribute load weight and can lift two pallets at once
Features of a Walk-Behind Pallet Stacker
A walkie pallet stacker forklift from Holt of California is available with features like:
- Lifting height up to 12 feet
- Lifting capacity up to 2,500 pounds
- Maneuverability through 7 feet to 8 feet wide aisles
The electric walkie pallet stacker offers benefits like:
- No license required: Unless you get a ride-on model, you don't need a forklift license to use this equipment, so anyone in your facility can use it after basic training.
- Low running costs: Most pallet stacker walkies run on a battery. It costs less to charge a battery than to buy fuel.
- Cost savings: In comparison to other material handling equipment, walkie pallet stackers are cheaper upfront.
This style of forklift works well for indoor applications like:
- Small warehouses
- Storage rooms
- Specialized sections in warehouses
- Loading trailers
Why Choose Holt of California for Your Electric Walkie Pallet Stacker?
Holt of California is a material handling equipment dealer, parts store and repair shop for the north-central California region. We are the official dealer of Cat® products, and we also sell equipment from allied brands like Kalmar, Jungheinrich, Mitsubishi, Linde and Clarke.
If you aren't sure which model is best for your needs, speak with our experts. We will discuss your applications with you and recommend the best model. Our staff is knowledgeable about our products and dedicated to making sure you have the walkie pallet stacker you need at your job site.
Browse Our Walkie Pallet Stacker Forklifts
To make the pallet stacker walkie the next addition to your material handling machinery fleet, visit a Holt of California location near you. Browse through the options on our website, and click on each model to view its specs. Contact us by filling out the form on our website if you want to learn more about what a walkie pallet stacker can do for your business.