Caterpillar Batteries from Holt of California raises the bar for Cold Cranking Amp (CCA) capabilities and maximum vibration resistance. These Batteries have been tested to ensure they meet Caterpillar specifications. After 100 hours of intensive vibration testing, Cat Batteries experienced no mechanical damage, no loss of electrical capacity or electrolytes and no internal or external leaks.
All Cat Premium High Output Batteries are maintenance-free, so you never need to add water. Used in machines, generators, trucks, cars, and golf carts, as well as in many other applications, Cat Batteries are designed for reliable starting and long life.
Other features include:
- Positive and negative plates are anchored to container bottom and locked at the top of the cell element for maximum vibration resistance.
- Heavy-duty forged terminal post bushings provide maximum strength and resistance to acid seepage.
- Hefty full-frame grids, no sharp edges, optimum acid/paste combination provides better charge acceptance after deep discharge.
- Manifold vented cover with built-in Flame Arrestor is a safety feature that directs corrosive gases away from the battery and hold-downs.
- Thick, robust container resists rugged treatment typical of heavy-duty commercial use.
- Embossed part number & descriptors for easy serviceability.
If you have questions about any aspect of battery design, testing, performance or service life, we have the answers. We can assist you in choosing the right battery to deliver reliable performance, long life and low owning and operating costs.