Lead Acid & Lithium Ion Batteries FOR SALE
If forklifts are key players in your workplace, you know the importance of choosing an industrial battery that supports them. With suitable lift truck batteries, you can save your company time and money while boosting overall productivity on the job site. Lead-acid and lithium-ion lift truck batteries are popular choices for commercial forklifts. These batteries deliver the power and performance needed to keep machines running smoothly at all times.
At Holt of California, we carry lithium-ion and lead-acid batteries for forklifts that set the standard for quality and dependability. We’re committed to delivering superior service and providing customers with the information, parts and services they need as soon as they need them.
Lithium-Ion and Lead-Acid Batteries for Forklifts
You can find the best lithium-ion and lead-acid batteries from Holt of California. Though these power sources are both common choices for lift trucks, they have vastly different backgrounds and functions.
Lead-acid forklift batteries have been around for centuries. These tried-and-true solutions contain liquid electrolytes and a removable top. Their operating principle is simple — the battery’s interior lead plates and sulfuric acid react to generate electricity. Users must regularly fill lead-acid batteries with water to enable the chemical processes that create power to occur.
Lithium-ion forklift batteries came about much later than their lead-acid counterparts, so they utilize new technology. Unlike lead-acid batteries, lithium-ion solutions are sealed shut. These batteries typically contain lithium-ion phosphate and electrolyte fluids that power ions using a positive charge to generate power.
Benefits of Buying Lead-Acid or Lithium-Ion Batteries
Lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries for lift trucks each have their own unique advantages that you should consider before choosing one to power your equipment.
Some of the many benefits of lead-acid batteries include:
- Cost-efficiency: Lead-acid batteries are easy to manufacture and have a low initial cost. With proper maintenance, lead-acid batteries can last for around 1,500 cycles to maximize your investment.
- Compatibility: Many current forklifts originally ran on lead-acid batteries and relied on their weight and high discharge rates. As a result, these power sources are compatible with numerous machines.
- Evolution: Though lead-acid batteries have been around for decades, they are still seeing technology upgrades that keep them viable, such as battery sealing.
When you purchase lithium-ion batteries for your lift trucks, you’ll experience:
- Minimal maintenance: Because lithium-ion batteries don’t require cleaning, watering or equalizing, they are virtually maintenance-free, reducing downtime and service costs for your company.
- Long service life: Lithium-ion batteries typically run for 2,000 to 4,000 cycles per lifetime, so you can use them longer before replacing them.
- Increased productivity: Forklifts only need one lithium-ion battery per truck, and they charge in as little as two hours. These features improve your company’s operational efficiency.
- Enhanced safety: These batteries are sealed to prevent acid spills and enable safe contact.
All fields are required.
Buy Lithium-Ion and Lead-Acid Batteries Online at Holt of California
You can buy powerful and dependable lithium-ion and lead-acid batteries for your forklifts at Holt of California. We stand behind our products and services and do what it takes to get the job done right for our customers every time.
Fill out a contact form today for more information on our battery selection!