Narrow aisle forklifts are the answer to increased quantities of products in warehouses and the need for narrow storage aisles. If you want to add this machine to your fleet, browse through the different narrow aisle forklift models we have for sale and contact us for more information about our offerings.
Our Narrow Aisle Forklift Trucks for Sale
In a storage facility, a narrow aisle is considered to be less than 10 feet, 6 inches wide. A narrow aisle forklift is designed to work in small spaces like this. Warehouses that have established systems of narrow aisleways for more racks of storage need narrow aisle equipment to work with the system.
Narrow aisle lift trucks are available in a few different models, including:
- Reach trucks
- Order pickers
- End control riders
- Pallet jacks
- Stand up forklifts
Features of the Narrow Aisle Forklift
At Holt of California, our narrow aisle forklift trucks come with features like:
- A stand-up area for operator comfort
- Two forks at a right angle to pick up pallets from the side
- A pantograph (scissor mechanism) behind the forks to extend and retract them while the truck stays in place
- Lift capacities up to 4,500 pounds
When working in an environment with limited space, a forklift truck for narrow aisles offers benefits like:
- Greater maneuverability: Because narrow aisle forklifts are designed to fit into tight spaces, they can maneuver easily.
- No turns necessary: With the forks at a right angle and fixed to the pantograph, you can drive the forklift down the aisle and lift your load without ever making a turn.
- Better safety features: The design of these forklifts makes it easier for operators to stay safe. For example, because many models allow stand-up operation, users have full visibility during lifting and driving.
A narrow aisle lift truck is only narrow in its footprint, not its capabilities.
Choose Holt of California for Electric Narrow Aisle Lift Trucks
Our dealership is more than a place where you can shop for forklift trucks for narrow aisles. Holt of California:
- Has worked in the industry for over 80 years, so we have experience and knowledge that you can rely on
- Is the region's official Cat® dealer, so we're the only place in the area where you can find Cat narrow aisle forklifts
- Sells material handling equipment by Caterpillar® and allied brands like Mitsubishi, Clark and Linde
- Has an online parts store with an extensive selection of parts for material handling equipment
- Offers service and maintenance packages to keep your fleet in top shape
From sales to service, Holt of California is your one-stop shop for all things material handling!
Get Your Narrow Aisle Forklift Today
If you're ready to start benefiting from the advantages of a narrow aisle forklift truck, look through the many options on our website. Click on a model to read its specs and place your order with Holt of California today. To learn more about our narrow aisle lift trucks, fill out our contact form online.