Jungheinrich Moving-Mast Reach Truck ETM 216
Get A Quote
Or Call for Price: 877-373-4100
The ETV/ETM 210/216 series of reach trucks provides optimal operating conditions for efficient stacking and retrieval at high lift heights and in narrow aisles. Whether handling pallets, working in drive-in racking or operating in single or multi-shift applications, these 2,200 and 3,500 lb. capacity reach trucks are the ideal solution.
Designed with 3-phase AC technology for drive, lift and steering, the ETV series of high reach trucks offers several advantages:
- Rapid acceleration, precise speed control and smooth directional changes.
- Longer forklift operating times due to energy reclamation during braking.
- Patented mast-reach cushioning, with travel speed automatically reduced to crawl speed if the load is raised above the free-lift height.
- Jungheinrich® curveCONTROL for advanced stability during cornering.
- Truck performance software can be adjusted to meet your specific drive and hydraulic performance needs or limits.
- Delivers maximum throughput with low energy consumption.
- Energy efficient design allows the moving mast reach truck to operate for up to 2 shifts on a single battery charge in many applications.
- Software, Motors, and Controllers utilize Jungheinrich's exclusive AC technology to deliver maximum power with minimum energy consumption.
- Advanced hydraulic system reduces energy consumption for high pump speeds to provide high efficiency levels.
The reach truck's spacious operator compartment combines comfort and functionality to improve operator efficiency.
- 3-way adjustable full-suspension seat for maximum operator comfort.
- soloPILOT and multiPILOT handles now offer a more intuitive control for operators.
- The easy-to-read operator 4" LED bright-color display makes it easy for operators to remain fully aware of truck status at all times.
- The sturdy mast and narrow, angled overhead guard promote good visibility to the load even in high stacking applications.
Total Cost Of Ownership
- Higher capacities and improved finish due to cold-rolled mast steel material.
- 1,000-Hour Maintenance Service Intervals for controlled maintenance costs.
- Sealed components for protection against dust and moisture.
- Components designed by Junheinrich for Jungheinrich for optimized efficiencies.
What Customers Are Saying
“The Jungheinrich reach trucks move quicker up, down, and front and back than any truck I’ve worked with in my 11 years here.”
- Rich Garavaglia, Forklift Operator
Exclusive 5-Year Powertrain Warranty
Expect more from Jungheinrich, the experts in warehouse products, like a 5-year / 10,000 hour powertrain warranty that outperforms others. Available on all Jungheinrich Class I and II products sold across the United States, Canada and Mexico, the coverage includes parts and labor on all forklift components. Rest easier knowing that we’re here to help keep your fleet running – shift after shift – when you need it most.
|Min Lift Capacity||0|
|Max Lift Capacity||3500|
|Max Lift Height||511|
|Min Lift Height||0|
|Primary Function||Put Away/Retrieval|